Terms and Conditions
References in These terms apply to products ordered via the Internet, amily.com on mobile phone app . These terms and conditions (the "Terms") are the terms which apply when you access the website: www.ammily.com for to place orders for your purchase any of the products made available from this website to you on this Website. Any reference to "we"/"us"/"our" in these Terms is a reference to Ammily.com and any reference to "you"/"your" means you, the user of the Website. By accessing this Website or when you place orders to purchase any of the products on the Website you agree to be bound by these Terms. We recommend that you keep a copy of these Terms for future reference. These Terms are only available in the English language.
We reserve the right, to change or modify, any part of these Terms and Conditions by amending this page including for legal, regulatory or security reason at any time and it is your responsibility as the consumer to check these Terms and Conditions from time to time. If you do not agree to any of the Terms then you can simply stop using the website at any time .
We may update our site from time to time and may change or amending the content or terms at any time, please note that any of the content on our site may be out of date at any given time and we are under no obligation to update it and we do not guarantee that our site or any content on it will be free from errors or omissions.
Ordering process –
Your order via our online purchase order form constitutes an offer to us to buy the products you select from our website and all the orders are subject to availability and until to acceptance by us. We reserve the right to refuse to accept an order. We will send you an email acknowledging receipt of your order. All communications will be addressed to the email address you supply when you register. Please note that this does not constitute acceptance by us. The contract for purchase of the product is formed when we send you an email dispatch confirmation.
You may select items from our range of products, details of which will be added to the "Shopping Bag" by clicking on the "Add to Bag" button. By clicking on the "Checkout" button in the Shopping Bag, you submit an offer to buy the goods in the Shopping Bag. As soon as this offer is accepted by us via an Acceptance email and your order forms a binding contract of sale between you and us.
We all accepted all the payment either by bank payment or by debit card or credit card (we might join the PayPal or app pay or google pay or face pay in the future) when we process your order and have checked your payment details. Products are subject to availability. If we are unable to supply the products, we will inform you of this as soon as possible by email and a full refund will be given if you have already paid for the products.
Before placing an order you can view and amend your order details at any time by clicking on the "Shopping Bag".
The contract will be formed at the place of dispatch of the products.
We do not file details of your order for you to access please print out these terms and conditions and the order acknowledgement for your own record.
Registering an account-
To make it easier for you to order products using the Website, we offer you the opportunity to register for a personal account and join our member discount for your further shopping through our website: ammily.comIf you take advantage of this opportunity any personal data that you provide us with during the registration process will be stored in our database then you do need to be entered with each new order; it will be entered into the order form automatically.
Payment may be made by the methods indicated on our website.
You will be charged the current price for buying products from our website at the date you place your order. All prices are displayed on our website and are inclusive of VAT (where applicable). We reserve the right to amend prices if there is a change in the rate of VAT All total prices for goods and services at the checkout represent the total price payable by the customer for those items, regardless of the address for delivery. For delivered to the EU, this price includes VAT (or VAT equivalent) at the current rate. Although this price is the same for deliveries outside the EU, where VAT (or VAT equivalent) may not be applicable, customers are not entitled to any discount or refund to account for the differences in tax treatment and will pay the same price for the item as a customer placing an order for delivery to the EU. Other countries and other components of the total price at the checkout, including delivery charge, may vary from outside of EU zone customer and delivery charge will be applied at checkout, please refer to delivery rest of the world from our website.
Credit Card Payment Security-
Once you have checkout your order you will be passed on to a Secure Order Processing page hosted by Proxy, your details will be encrypted by industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to provide encryption of personal information such as your name, address and credit card details. Your credit card details will not be stored on our systems after your payment.
Order Currency Notes-
Please note that all transactions will be carried out in £ (British Pounds) to converting into different currency (conversion rate may apply) which you will not choice your payment by £ (British Pounds Steeling) and once you have placed your order, payment to completed your purchase and a confirmation email will be send to you via e-mail complete with Transaction and Order Reference numbers.
- We will not be held responsible for pricing errors due to software malfunctions, or human error. This website operates on an 'invitation to treat' basis and not as an 'offer for sale' as a result.
- If you are unsure of your purchase please contact us before placing any order. Products and prices are subject to change without any prior notice.
Payment methods –
- If you choose to pay for a product using a payment card with a foreign currency denominated account, the payment will still be taken in GBP (Great British Pounds Sterling); the amount charged in your currency will be determined by your card issuer at the time of purchase. We take no responsibility for this amount or any other charges your card issuer may apply to the transaction.
- We can not guarantee the security of data you send us by email. As such please do not send us any credit or debit card details for payment via email.
When an order is placed using credit/ debit card for payment, we request a pre-authorisation for the value of the order from your card issuer to ensure that the funds are available. This remains a pre-authorisation until the products are dispatched when we take payment for the dispatched products.
We only settle payment for products that we dispatch and we have found that some card companies may show the initial request and the later charge as two separate entries, please be assured that we only charge your card for the products that we dispatch any “duplicate” charge will only be temporary if that has incur and will shortly disappear.
- If items are out of stock when your order is placed you will be charge for the items as they are dispatched, at the price stated when your order was placed. As such multiple payments may show on your account for one order.
Unless we are negligent or fraudulent we will not be liable to you for any losses caused as a result of unauthorised access to the personal and transactional information you provide us when placing an order.
We are not responsible for your card issuer or bank charging you as a result of our processing of your credit/debit card payment in accordance with your order.
Pricing policy –
- All prices shown on the Website is in GBP and is inclusive of VAT, where applicable. Prices may change and promotions may be withdrawn or altered at any time.
- Although we do our best to ensure all prices shown on our website are accurate, errors may occasionally occur. If we discover an error in the price of a product you have ordered, we will contact you as soon as possible and we may consider your order, in respect to the incorrectly priced item as cancelled.
- If items are out of stock when your order is placed you will be charge for the products as they are dispatched, at the price stated when your order was placed and we will inform you once the item has in stock then we can dispatch to you but if taking longer than to dispatch your order item than we normally do then we will have a full refund back to your payment account.
VAT and Customs Tax-
Prices are shown inclusive of UK VAT at 20% (subject to the government change rate may apply) where applicable.
We can only refund up to the total value paid for the order item and all refunds will be issued via the original payment method.
How can I track my order?
We offer tracked services for Tracked UK delivery or UK and International Special Delivery (International Special Delivery is only offered within limited countries)
If you chose Standard UK and international delivery or a priority delivery service then tracking is not provided as these are sent through a postal network.
Product listings and stock levels –
If we notice any errors in our product listing prior do dispatching your order we will do our best to contact you as soon as we can. If we do not receive a response from you within 7 days then we may consider your order, in respect to the incorrectly priced item as cancelled.
All stock levels shown on the website are live from the dispatch depot, however on rare occasions there may be errors in the dispatch depot, on these occasions we will contact you to inform you of the issue and any delay that may occur.
You can order both in stock and out of stock items, if you order an out of stock product on an order the lead time stated is an estimate based on the usual time it takes us to receive stock from that supplier, it is dependent on the suppliers stock and delivery and as such the lead time is not a guarantee.
If you order an out of stock item and then we are informed that the item has since discontinued the item, we will contact you to inform you of this and let you know if any replacement products are available as soon as we can.
Member Discount Offer-
By recommending a friends to register to our website and if every time they have done the purchase from the value from £25 onward our member will collecting their discount offer from 5% up to 30% subject the purchase amount each time and to redeeming your Member Discount on purchases you agree to and are bound by these terms and conditions.
Member Discount Offer do not have an actual cash value and will never be exchanged for cash and can only use for your order deducting from the value of any of your order item from us.
- Member Discount Offer is non-transferable, that is they cannot be transferred to any other account.
- Member Discount we can offer a further extra price discount up to 30% (subject to bulk order and terms and conditions) dependents on each member’s order amount redeem and subject to the stock availability.
- We can withdraw, cancel, or amend the member discount scheme including the Terms and Conditions, or any customer account, at any time.
- We can take any action it considers to be appropriate if they have reason to believe that the scheme is being abused in any form if incur.
- All products we sell are genuine and supplied by the brand owners, manufacturers or authorised UK distributors.
- We take every care to ensure that the product images, description and specification of each product listed on the Website are accurate. However, although the colours in images on Website are a close representation a slight difference may occur in the actual product you receive. We always recommend trying the products that we sell in store before purchasing online.
- By submitting an order to us through our Website, you confirm that you are the person referred to in your billing details and all of your details are valid and correct.
- Acceptance of an order
- You can place an order online at any time or can place your order through the telephone through our customer service department.
- You can order both in stock and out of stock items, if you order an out of stock product on an order the lead time stated is an estimate based on the usual time it takes us to receive stock from our warehouse, it is dependent on the stock available and delivery and as such the lead time is not a guarantee.
- If an order contains both in stock and out of stock product, the in stock products will be dispatched initially and the out of stock will follow once we have received stock. If you order one product line and the full quantity of that product line is not in stock, the whole order will be held until the full quantity will be dispatched to you.
- If you order an out of stock item and then we are informed that the item has since discontinued the item, we will contact you to inform you of this and let you know if any replacement products are available.
- Non-acceptance of an order may be the result of one of the following reasons
- Our inability to obtain authorisation for your payment.
- The identification of a pricing or product listing error.
- Failure to meet the eligibility to order set out in the Terms and Conditions.
- Shortly after you place an order through the Website, an order confirmation will be sent to you acknowledging the exact details of your order.
- Acceptance of an order placed by you online and the completion of the contract between ammily online shop and yourself will take place once your order has been dispatched, unless your order has been cancelled in accordance with the order cancellation instructions set out below.
- We offer UK, Europe and Worldwide delivery, however restrictions do apply.
- Any delivery times and dates given are estimates only and delays may occur.
- Please note that our definition of Working Day is all days, from Monday-Saturday, excluding Sunday and bank holidays.
- Due to the contracts we hold with certain brands, there are restrictions on certain products being delivered outside of the UK, these restrictions are listed on the product pages and will show on the basket page during checkout.
- We may change the Website and correct or update information including product details on it, or amend this Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.
- We accept orders for worldwide delivery. Unless otherwise stated, delivery will be made from our warehouse to the address provided by you.
- Special Delivery orders are sent by air and therefore we are unable to offer this service for any orders that include items Royal Mail deem to be dangerous goods, including any liquid or fragrance and this delivery will taking longer than normal delivery time leading period days with your further information please visit Royal Mail personal help and support about the prohibited goods and for the international please visit Parcel Force website for the prohibited goods for further information.
- We normally expect to dispatch after the clear payment within 2 to 4 working day, however in the run up to really busy periods like Christmas we may take up to 3-5 working days for some orders due to the high volumes. (for UK and Wales, Scotland, Ireland)
- As soon as the product is delivered to you, you are responsible for it.
- If we are unable to dispatch the product within that time we will email to let you know and to give you an estimated delivery date. In these circumstances you have the right to cancel the order and receive a full refund.
Please note any outlying area delivery leading time will be subject to standard Royal Mail delivery delays.
Rest of the World Delivery-
We normally expect to dispatch every order within 3-5 working days after the clear payment however in the run up to really busy periods like Christmas.
For UK and Ireland, Scotland and Wales delivery estimated time around 3 to 5 working days and may up to 7 days during the Christmas period during this high volume.
For European Countries delivery estimated time around 4 to 7 working days and may up to 10 working days during the Christmas period high volumes.
For Worldwide Countries delivery estimated time around 5 to 10 working days and may up to 12 working days during the Christmas period high volumes.
All estimated delivery times could be affected should your parcel be very heavy or if delayed by Customs entry procedures.
All the delivery is recorded tracking delivery.
If, for any reason, you wish to do so you have the right to cancel any order you have placed and you could email us if you wish to cancel your order.
- That any products supplied by us will be of satisfactory quality, fit for their intended purpose, and will conform to any description given on this Website;
- Certain remedies if a product is defective; and a right to cancel your order within 7 calendar days, beginning the day after the day on which You receive the product, and to receive a full refund of the value of goods (postage will not be able to refund) even if the product is not defective. This right is subject to certain conditions and exceptions (see "Return of non-faulty goods" below).
- Cancellation can be communicated by contact our help team and helpdesk website.
You may cancel an order at any point from placing the order up to seven (7) calendar days, from the day after delivery of the product(s) to you and we are unable to cancel any Next Day Special Delivery.
These Terms and Conditions are supplied as guide information shopping from website and Please read the returns policy in its entirety before contacting us to return any of your purchases. This will allow us to deal with your return quickly and efficiently.
- Unwanted products may be returned for a refund, please return them in their original condition, unopened and in the original packaging, with all tamper-resistant seals and any cellophane intact.
- Unwanted items should be returned with your order number and reason for return to: 4 Durbin Road, Chessington, Surrey, KT9 1BU, United Kingdom.
- If a product is returned that is not in its original condition, unopened and in the original packaging, with all tamper-resistant seals and any cellophane intact then we will not be able to process a refund or replacement for the item for hygiene reasons and it will be returned to you with the redelivery charge being paid by yourself.
- Refunds for unwanted items will not include the cost of delivery or return postage.
- Postage and other returns costs are the customer’s responsibility except in the case of damaged, faulty or incorrectly supplied products.
- For all returns we strongly recommend that you package items securely and retain your receipt from the Post Office until you have received credit for your return.
- We regret that we cannot be held responsible for non-delivery of returned goods.
- Refunds will be made back on to the original method of payment.
- When returning goods where you have received a discount or special offer, that offer will no longer apply if you fall below the discount/offer threshold and the refund will be adjusted accordingly.
- If a product you receive has a mechanical fault please contact our Customer Help Team or by email within 7 calendar days of receipt of the order and they will advise our free returns procedure for a replacement to be sent out to you.
- We are unable to accept any returns of fragrances that you believe do not smell correctly. If you receive a fragrance that you believe does not smell correctly please contact our Customer Help Team or email us.
- We aim to process all returns within 7 to 14 working days of receipt, if a refund is issued this should then clear back on to the original method of payment within 7 to 14 days and no more than 30 days during the busy period Christmas period.
- None of the above terms affect your statutory rights under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations when products are incorrectly item or faulty. In the unlikely event this occurs please contact us.
Refunds for items returned will be credited into your payment account within 7 to 14 working days and it may up to 30 subject to the term and conditions and during the Christmas busy period. Please note that delivery charges cannot be refunded.
Return of non-faulty goods-
- You notify us by email with your purchase details with in 7 calendars days after the day on which you have received your product;
- You have taken reasonable care of the product prior to return - in particular this means they must not have been damaged;
- You may give us notice of cancellation by any written means by email or letter or fax, but it will speed up the process for you.
- You will be responsible for the cost of returning the product to us, unless it is faulty, incorrect or misdescribed.
- Please return the product in suitable packaging to ensure it reaches us in good condition.
- We will refund the purchase price of any goods returned with in 7 to 14 working days and it may up to 30 calendar days subject to the term and conditions.
- Please note that if you fail to take reasonable care of returned products, or fail to return the product to us, we will be entitled to make a claim against you for any losses which we suffer.
Items Not Required-
We endeavor to provide as much information within our product pages to allow you to make an informed decision on your purchase.
If you require returning any product, you may do so at any time with in 7 calendar days starting the date you have receive your delivery. Please ensure you contact us.
Incorrectly Supplied Items-
If you receive incorrectly supplied goods from us we will offer you a prompt replacement, refund or alternative item to the same value. Please contact us with in 7 days quoting your original order details for your return.
If you receive damaged or defective goods from us please contact us within 7 days quoting your original order number, and we will arrange for your return and inspection of goods. Should we, upon receipt of said items be satisfied as to the alleged defects we will either replace the goods or arrange a refund of the full value of the goods.
It is advisable to inspect the goods prior to signing for delivery. If you can see any damage whatsoever to the packaging sign for the goods as damaged
We advise you return goods using tracking or recorded delivery for your return item and you can obtain a proof of posting tracking information at any post office.
We can not be held responsible for any uninsured items lost in transit.
Terms of website use-
Changes to Terms-
You may access and use the website for your personal, non-commercial use. Provided you retain all copyright and proprietary notices you may:
- You may not use this website or its contents without prior written consent:
- To (or attempt to) disrupt or interfere with any network or the website connected to our website.
- To (or attempt to) gain unauthorised access to other computer systems.
- For any purpose which is unlawful.
- In addition you may not, in relation to our website, use any:Data mining, robots or similar data gathering or extraction tools.
- Framing techniques to embed or enclose any trademarks, logos, images, text layouts and formats used on the Websites.
- Meta tags, Meta data or any other “hidden” text which uses our name or trademarks.
- We do not guarantee that this website, any functions of this website or the server will operate without fault, interruption or delay or will be error-free, free from defects or compatible with any other software or material.
- This website and its content including all text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, data compilations and software used in connection with this website, is our property or that of our data and is protected by copyright, database rights and other intellectual property rights.
- The reproduction of colours is as accurate as the photographic and production process will reasonably allow.
- We shall not be liable for any indirect losses you may suffer, including any loss of profit, income or fraudulent misrepresententation or anticipated savings as a result of our failure to comply with these terms or our negligence.
- Save that our liability in respect of any death or personal injury caused by our negligence shall not in any way be restricted.
- These terms, constitute the entire terms on which we will provide products to you and cancel and supersedes all prior arrangements and representations, whether verbal or written.
- We may amend these terms from time to time at our discretion without notice to you. Any amends will be posted on our website and will supersede any terms and conditions previously published by us.
- If any one or more of the provisions of these terms should be held by any court to be unenforceable, such provision shall be validly restated to as nearly as possible approximate the intent of the clause and, if such clause cannot be restated for any reason, shall be severable from these terms and deleted.
- With current technology it is not possible to develop and operate computer programs (software) and data processing systems (hardware) entirely without error, or to rule out any unpredictable events in connection with the internet. We provide no guarantee for the constant and uninterrupted availability of the Website.
- If we breach these Terms we shall only be liable for losses which are a reasonably foreseeable consequence of such a breach, up to a maximum of the purchase price of your order. Losses are foreseeable where they could be contemplated by you and us at the time of entering into this agreement.
- All matters concerning and incidental to any offer or agreement for the purchase and sale of products from our website shall be in English and construed and governed according to English law.
- You have certain rights under the law. These include that any products supplied by us will be of satisfactory quality and fit for their intended purpose. Nothing in these Terms is intended to affect these statutory rights.
We are not responsible for-
- losses not caused by our breach;
- indirect losses which are a side effect of the main loss or damage and which are not reasonably foreseeable by you and us at the time of entering into this agreement, for example loss of profits or loss of opportunity.
- Any indirect losses you may suffer, including any loss of profit, income or fraudulent misrepresententation or anticipated savings as a result of our failure to comply with these terms or our negligence.
- We shall not be liable for personal injury or death, and any product Information provided about the products is intended to be used for educational or informational purposes only. The statements and products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any condition or disease. Please consult with your own doctor or health care practitioner regarding the suggestions
- failure to provide our website or to meet any of our obligations under this agreement where such failure is due to Events Beyond Our Control.
- "Events Beyond Our Control" means any cause beyond our reasonable control which prevents us from providing the Website or fulfilling any of our other obligations under this agreement and includes but is not limited to fire, flood, storm, riot, civil disturbance, war, nuclear accident, terrorist activity and acts of God.
Other applicable terms-
This website places cookies, which are small data files, on your computer or handheld device. This is standard practice for all websites.
Cookies are essential for helping us deliver a high quality website and online shopping experience for our customers, and some collect information about browsing and buying behaviour. For more information about cookies, including how we use them and how to disable them, read our full policy.
By using and browsing ammily.com website, you consent to cookies being used in accordance with our policy. If you do not consent, you must disable cookies or refrain from using the site.
What are cookies?
Strictly Necessary Cookies-
There are several cookies generated by com that are required for ammily.com website functionality, which record details such as your basket contents and browser session. These cookies are necessary for the operation of the website.
These are cookies that record minor details of your interaction with com such as your country, language and currency settings and whether you have reached the website from one of our affiliates (news) While not strictly necessary for the proper function of the website, these cookies assist in tailoring the user experience to your requirements.
You may refuse to accept cookies by activating the relevant setting in your browser. However, please note that by deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies you might not be able to use or access to the website.
EU Cookie Law-
What are cookies used for?
The main purposes for which cookies are used are:
- For technical purposes essential to effective operation of website, particularly in relation to on-line transactions.
- To enable the website to collect information about the browsing and shopping habits and activities of customers, including to monitor the success of campaigns, competitions etc.
- To enable this website meet its contractual obligations to make payments to third parties when a product is purchased by someone who has visited our website from a site operated by those parties.
What happens if I disable cookies?
This depends on which cookies you disable, but in general the site may not operate properly if cookies are switched off. If you only disable 3rd party cookies you will not be prevented from making purchases on this site. If you disable all cookies you will be unable to complete a purchase on this site.
We respect your right to privacy and high priority on your privacy and we only collect, store and process your personal data in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2011.
We will use that information for to process your order and provide you with the best possible service.
The terms on which we process any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us. By using our site, you consent to such processing and you warrant that all data provided by you is accurate.
As part of our ongoing service we may contact you by email or telephone to ensure that you are completely satisfied with both your purchase and our service. If you would prefer us not to do this then please email us and we will remove your name from our database.
This information will be held by us securely in accordance with current legal requirements and consists of your contact details and we will not share your details with any other company or third party and all orders are handled securely using SSL encryption and Sage pay, one of the world's largest and secure payment processing systems.
We welcome any comments, questions or queries you may have on this privacy statement. Due to the rapidly evolving technologies on the Internet, we may occasionally update this security and privacy statement.
Our Acceptable Use Policy-
Please to see our acceptable use policy, which sets out the permitted uses and prohibited uses of our site. When using our site, you must comply with this Acceptable Use Policy.
- If you purchase goods from our site, our Terms and conditions will apply to the sales
It is our site is made available free of charge.
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our site without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site.
- We take your online security very seriously. Full details of how we protect the information you provide us are given below:
When you place your order, you are offered the use of an advanced secure server. The secure server software encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us.
- As an additional security measure, credit card numbers are encrypted both before an order is processed and when stored on our database.
- For security reasons, we strongly recommend that you do not send credit card numbers by standard email.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted. We use 256-bit SSL Software to encrypt your payment card information when you place an order on our secure server. For your added security all payment transactions are processed automatically by bank security smart pay, and we are not party to your personal credit card or bank details. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
The security of personal data is important to us. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will take all reasonable measures to ensure the security of your data we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
Copyright & Warranties-
This website and all of its content is protected by UK and International Copyright law.
Permission is granted to electronically copy and print only those areas of the site so required in the process of using the site as a shopping resource only.Copying, modifying, or distributing any part or content of the site for any other reason, without prior written permission from com, is expressly prohibited.
Neither the online shop (ammily.com) nor any of its Directors will be responsible for any damage caused during the use or misuse of the website or from any information contained therein. All material and information presented by ammily.com is intended to be used for educational or informational purposes only. The statements and products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any condition or disease. Please consult with your own doctor or health care practitioner regarding the suggestions and recommendations made at our online shop.
Whilst every effort is made to maintain correct and current information on the site, ammily.com online shop reserves the right to change or modify any content or terms and conditions at any time.
Your account and password-
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures; you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
Intellectual property rights-
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws, Trade mark and all such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use.
No reliance on information-
The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on this site.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, errors may incur.
Legal obligations and our imitation on liability-
To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to our site or any content on it, whether express or implied.
We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on our site. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmers and platform in order to access this site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
Linking to our site-
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy.
Your use of the website-
By accepting the Terms you confirm that all information and details provided by you to us (including on registration) are true, accurate and up to date in all respects and at all times.
You agree that in using this website you will not use this website in any way that causes, or is likely to cause the site or access to the site to be interrupted, damaged, or impaired in any way or use this website for any purpose that could damage the name of acaily.com.
Or use the website for criminal, fraudulent or illegal activity or in any manner which would cause harm or distress to any third party and not to attempt to access the accounts of other users or attempt to penetrate the Website security measures; nor (v) use the Website for any purpose other than your personal use.
We reserve the right to suspend, restrict or terminate your access to the site at any time without notice if we have reasonable grounds to believe that you have breached any of these restrictions or if we suspect fraudulent account activity or behaviour.
Acceptable use policy-
- This acceptable use policy sets out the terms between you and us under which you may access this website http://www.ammily.com (our site). This acceptable use policy applies to all users of our site.
Your use of our site means that you accept, and agree to abide by, all the policies in this acceptable use policy, which supplement our terms and conditions of website use
You may use our site only for lawful purposes.
In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- Transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy of our site and Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt any part of this site any equipment or network on which is stored and any software used in the provision or any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our site (contributions).
You must comply with the spirit and the letter of the following standards. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
Be accurate (where they state facts).
Be genuinely held (where they state opinions).
Comply with applicable law in the UK and Scotland and Wales only.
Contributions must not-
- Contain any material which is defamatory of any person.
- Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Promote sexually explicit material.
- Promote violence.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promote any illegal activity.
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case.
- Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
Suspension and termination-
- We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this acceptable use policy through your use of our site. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
Failure to comply with this acceptable use policy constitutes a material breach of the terms of website use upon which you are permitted to use our site, and may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our site.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
Changes to the acceptable use policy-
We may revise this acceptable use policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this acceptable use policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our site.
If any of these Terms are found to be invalid by any court or regulator, the other Terms shall continue to apply.
We will do our best to resolve any disputes over these Terms. If you wish to take court proceedings against us you must do so within the United Kingdom. Relevant United Kingdom law will apply.