Copyright & Warranties
This website and all of its content is protected by UK and International Copyright law.
Permission is granted to electronically copy and print only those areas of the site so required in the process of using the site as a shopping resource only. Copying, modifying, or distributing any part or content of the site for any other reason, without prior written permission from ammily.com, is expressly prohibited.
Neither the online shop (ammily.com) nor any of its Directors will be responsible for any damage caused during the use or misuse of the website or from any information contained therein. All material and information presented by ammily.com is intended to be used for educational or informational purposes only. The statements and products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any condition or disease. Please consult with your own doctor or health care practitioner regarding the suggestions and recommendations made at our online shop.
Whilst every effort is made to maintain correct and current information on the site, ammily.com online shop reserves the right to change or modify any content or terms and conditions at any time.
Your account and password-
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures; you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
Intellectual property rights-
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws, Trade mark and all such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use.
No reliance on information-
The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on this site.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, errors may incur.
Legal obligations and our limitation on liability-
To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to our site or any content on it, whether express or implied.
We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on our site. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmers and platform in order to access this site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
Linking to our site-
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy.
Your use of the website-
By accepting the Terms you confirm that all information and details provided by you to us (including on registration) are true, accurate and up to date in all respects and at all times.
You agree that in using this website you will not use this website in any way that causes, or is likely to cause the site or access to the site to be interrupted, damaged, or impaired in any way or use this website for any purpose that could damage the name of ammily.com. or use the website for criminal, fraudulent or illegal activity or in any manner which would cause harm or distress to any third party and not to attempt to access the accounts of other users or attempt to penetrate the Website security measures; nor use the Website for any purpose other than your personal use.
We reserve the right to suspend, restrict or terminate your access to the site at any time without notice if we have reasonable grounds to believe that you have breached any of these restrictions or if we suspect fraudulent account activity or behaviour.
Acceptable use policy-
This acceptable use policy sets out the terms between you and us under which you may access this website http://www.ammily.com (our site). This acceptable use policy applies to all users of our site.
Your use of our site means that you accept, and agree to abide by, all the policies in this acceptable use policy, which supplement our terms and conditions of website use
You may use our site only for lawful purposes and not:
In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- Transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
- To reproduce, duplicate, copy our site and not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt any part of this site any equipment or network on which is stored and any software used in the provision or any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our site (contributions).
You must comply with the spirit and the letter of the following standards. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
Be accurate (where they state facts).
Be genuinely held (where they state opinions).
Comply with applicable law in the UK and Scotland and Wales only.
Contributions must not-
- Contain any material which is defamatory of any person.
- Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Promote sexually explicit material.
- Promote violence.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promote any illegal activity.
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case.
- Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
Suspension and termination-
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this acceptable use policy through your use of our site. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
Failure to comply with this acceptable use policy constitutes a material breach of the terms of website use upon which you are permitted to use our site, and may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our site.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
Changes to the acceptable use policy-
We may revise this acceptable use policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this acceptable use policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our site.
If any of these Terms are found to be invalid by any court or regulator, the other Terms shall continue to apply.
We will do our best to resolve any disputes over these Terms. If you wish to take court proceedings against us you must do so within the United Kingdom. Relevant United Kingdom law will apply.